Monday, November 4, 2013

Printed t-shirts and sweaters

Image source: www.fashionmagazine.com


Hello guys, I'm hoping that you are all having a fantastic week so far.

Today's post is all about the printed t-shirts, shirts and sweaters. I
have been spotting printed tees and sweater too many times recently.
And I've also shopped myself some too. What I honestly love about
prints is that they complete a look in a bold way and they also allow
you to have a canvas to work with like your t-shirt, sweater or just a
simple printed shirt.

Prints can transform your look into a statement but we shouldn't be
lost in translation with your look. Over-exaggeration can make you
into a laughing stock and we don't want that. That is why I tend to
keep things simple, because the simpler the better it is. For instance
you can work with a t-shirt, sweater or a shirt, wearing those with
your preferable jeans or coloured chinos, but with regards to colour
it depends entirely with the type of colour the print is. And you can
wear a pair of high top sneakers or plimsolls and accessorizing that
further with accessories of your choice of course just to complete the
look. I hope you get the picture. :)

There is a vast number of prints that you would love to play with eg.
Artsy Florals, Abstract prints, Digital, Geometric prints e.t.c They
all add an element of fun to whatever the outfit you thinking of

 
 
 
 

 
 



.

Thinking of getting prints, try out ASOS and TOPMAN they have the
coolest printed tees and sweaters.

Thanks for your time. Do you love prints? Share with me, do whatever
that gets you to comment here. I seriously love hearing for you guys!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right when u say they can turn u into a laughing stock...i hope people are taking notes n doing the best they can to make them work...greaaat job Khanya!salute+

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the kind words... I really appreciate them thanks you're awesome. :)