Thursday, November 7, 2013

Neon Colours x Mens Fashion Trends


Hello everyone... I assume you're all having an amazing week so far.


Bright (I mean SUPER bright), Fluorescent colours, bold, fun and
daring would be the right words for me to briefly describe the Neon
colour trend. Its striking and attention seeking.
 

I seriously won't whooper with you. At first I never was really into
neon colours I felt as if they were too much and of course extremely
bright and pretty much in your face, since I'm more of the laid back
type this trend ceased to make any impression. But within an instant
that changed, they became everyone's statement piece. From runway
shows to our stylish on streets, this trend took of like wildfire.
 
 
 
 
 

 
I've seen a number of people seriously flopping and some really
winning with this fashion's popular trend. Some things just aint for everyone. Its a youthful trend that can look super cool with
accessories. Accessorise and you on the go. This is by far the perfect trend for the festive season!

No comments: